Danfotech produces, installs and services a wide range of machinery and specialized equipment for the food processing industry: bacon presses, defrosting lines, massaging tumblers, ham production lines, tenderizers and loading / unloading systems built around cook tanks or ovens.
Optimize slicing yields by maintaining uniformity of bacon bellies.
- Capable of pressing from 8 to 18 bellies per minute
- Ideal compacting temperatures of 16°-19° F (-7° to -9° C)
- Die set sizes and shapes based on customer requirements
- Fully automated loading and unloading option for all presses
HAM PRODUCTION LINES
The fully automated HPT ham production system ensures efficiency and savings in manpower.
- The only manual operation is placing ham into the molds
- Gain a 40% capacity increase from your existing cooking/cooling equipment
- Produce up to 300,000 lbs. of ham per day
The automated thawing system involves dividing frozen meat blocks and transporting them to a temperature controlled tumbler unit. Frozen blocks can be separated into single whole muscles without damaging the fibers or membranes.
- Preserve the quality of the meat
- No dripping or protein loss during thawing
- Shorter processing times mean lower risk of introducing bacterial contamination
- Transport systems can load a row of tumbler units with product to be thawed
- Transfer thawed product directly to injection and tenderizing, tumbling or stuffing operations